Top 6 Best Airbrush Compressor
Airbrush makeup is one of the beauty trends that are here to stay. This is because it offers benefits that traditional makeup can’t offer. With airbrush makeup you can get an even and flawless coverage using the least amount of product. It is a hygienic way of applying makeup because the makeup doesn’t touch your hands and this makes it very suitable for people who have sensitive or acne prone skin. But in order to sow the benefits of airbrush makeup you need to make sure that you are using the best airbrush compressor. The perfect compressor will allow you to apply your makeup evenly for a photoshopped look that you can’t easily achieve using other application techniques.
A good airbrush compressor will be good for other applications. You can use it in bakery, DIY projects and fashion projects. But with a lot of brands on the market it is hard to find what really works for you. This is why we decided to prepare this guide to help you choose the best airbrush compressor.
Things to consider when buying an best airbrush compressor:
The best airbrush compressor doesn’t have to be the most expensive one. There are a lot of factors that you need to consider before buying an airbrush compressor.
When you are using your airbrush compressor for fine art projects, you need to make sure that it is easy to carry. If you are using your airbrush compressor for makeup application then you need to make sure that it is light and portable. The best airbrush compressor for makeup shouldn’t strain your hand muscles as you carry it to apply your makeup because this will ensure that you will get the best and most even look. A light airbrush compressor will allow you to take it everywhere and this means that you can get your photoshopped red carpet makeup look wherever you are.
Easy to Store:
You don’t want a bulky airbrush compressor that is hard to carry and store. You need to make sure that your airbrush compressor is easy to store because this will allow you to use it easily. A compressor that will not occupy a big space among your other beauty products will be very convenient to use.
Don’t be deceived by cheap price tags. You should always consider quality when you are buying an airbrush compressor. This will allow you to use it however you want to and whenever you want to. It won’t break or malfunction and this will be convenient for you. Make sure that your airbrush compressor is of high quality so that it doesn’t ruin your makeup look and you will look pretty for every occasion.
This is very important to consider when you are buying the best airbrush compressor for makeup artist. Whether you are using you are using your airbrush to apply makeup on yourself or on others it is very important to make sure that its noise level is acceptable. Too much noise can be too disturbing and will not allow the person to sit comfortably if the airbrush compressor is held close to their ears. This is something that you need to pay attention to as it can be deal breaker.
Other things to consider:
- The best airbrush gun should be easy to hold and control. The ability to move the applicator easily will greatly affect the quality of the makeup look. Heavy applicators will strand the hand of the makeup artist who is using them, which means that they could accidently touch the area or face where the makeup is applied to.
- The best airbrush compressor should be easily adjusted while you are using it. Adjusting the power and the speed will allow you to apply your makeup flawlessly to ensure an even and professional look using the least amount of products.
- The airbrush compressor should be easy to feed and clean because this will ensure that you can use it easily and fast for the best makeup look.
What are the best airbrush compressor?
Finding the best airbrush compressor is not an easy task per se. This is why we decided to prepare this guide to review some of the most popular products on the market. This way you will be able to get the adequate information about the features of each product so that you can easily choose the one the works best for you.
|Name||Maximum Air pressure||Special Feature||Warranty|
|Master Airbrush High Performance Airbrush Air Compressor with Filter||40 PSI||Very Quiet||2 year|
|Badger Air-Brush Co. TC910 Aspire Pro||57 PSI||Auto Shutoff||1 year|
|Paasche D3000R 1/5 HP Compressor with Tank||40 PSI||Adapter included||1 year|
|Iwata-Medea Studio Series Sprint Jet Single Piston Air Compressor||35 PSI||Lower air pressure valve adjustment||1 year|
|Iwata-Medea Studio Series Power Jet Pro Double Piston Air Compressor||70 PSI||Very powerful||1 year|
Finding the best airbrush compressor is the best decision if you want to make sure that all your art needs are met. Whether you are using your airbrush for DIY art projects or for makeup application you should make sure that you are investing in a machine that will deliver exceptional performance every time.
Master Airbrush High Performance Airbrush Air Compressor with Filter, Black Air Hose & Dual-brush Holder
- Quiet 1/5 Hp Airbrush Compressor That Works For All Airbrush Applications and Paint Media.
- Our Most Popular Airbrush Compressor!
- Portable: Light-Weight and Compact W/Carrying Handle
- Automatic On/off Shutoff
- True Diaphragm Air Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Filter For Dry Air with Precise Airflow Control
Badger Air-Brush Co. TC910 Aspire Pro Compressor
$230.63 in stock
1 used from $239.95
- Quiet and lightweight, Automatic shut-off diaphragm compressor; Adjustable air regulator and pressure gauge
- One gallon (3 liter) built-in tank, Built-in moisture filter and airbrush holder
- 1/5 Horsepower, On-off switch, Maximum pressure 57 PSI (4 bar)
- Thermal overload protection, Maintenance free, Motor power:TC9101/6 HP @ 1700 RPM
- ETL certification, one year warranty, Dist by Badger
Paasche D3000R 1/5 HP Compressor with Tank, Regulator and Moisture Trap
- 1/5 HP piston compressor with tank
- Includes regulator with moisture trap
- Delivers 20-40 PSI depending on airbrush
- Quiet operation at 47 dbs
- Adapter for 1/8"BSP hoses
Iwata-Medea Studio Series Sprint Jet Single Piston Air Compressor
$199.99 in stock
- 1-35 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Mounted air-pressure gauge
- Moisture filter prevents pulsation
- Bleed valve airflow adjustment to lower air pressure
- On/off switch
Iwata-Medea Studio Series Power Jet Pro Double Piston Air Compressor
$495.75 in stock
- 1/6 hp 1-70 PSI maximum pressure
- 2 litre (1/2 gallon) air storage tank
- Twin air regulators for precise air-pressure adjustment with quick disconnects
- Built-in airbrush holders
- Mounted twin pressure gauges with moisture filters
Master Airbrush Multi-Purpose Gravity Feed Dual-Action Airbrush Kit with 0.3mm Nozzle
- Master performance Model G22 multi-purpose high performance precision dual-action airbrush with a 1/3 oz. gravity fluid cup and a 0.3mm needle & nozzle. It's Master Airbrush's top selling gravity airbrush.
- This user friendly and versatile airbrush can be used for hairline detail spray, overall spray or for up to 1-1/2" wide background spray.
- It's a great multi-purpose airbrush for beginners and students, as well as for advanced artists since it works excellent for most airbrushing applications and also with most types of paint spray media.
- It's ideal for hobbies, crafts, auto graphics, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, fine art, nail art and more!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with this airbrush at anytime within the first year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.